Yes, we changed it just for you! ;0) Are you invited? Seriously, I should smack you for that question..I would too if you didn't just have a baby! You should be glad I'm not putting you to work! :0) But you have to bring the baby...no baby..no invite :0)
Shyanne, she is seriously gorgeous. I love that dark hair!
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty Shy!!! I love that dark coloring! She is amazingly beautiful and we all think you should have loads more just like her :)
ReplyDelete*Gracie "likes her name and thinks she is very pretty."
Such a pretty girl!!
ReplyDeleteahhh My Beautiful Kylee!! Love the belly shots! Are ya spiking up that pretty dark hair ... or is it a famous Holik cowlick!?
ReplyDeleteHaha...is that a mohawk?! Love it!
ReplyDeleteshe is precious...and so dark! congrats!
ReplyDeleteI had fun on saturday ... we definitely need to do that again!! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, we changed it just for you! ;0) Are you invited? Seriously, I should smack you for that question..I would too if you didn't just have a baby! You should be glad I'm not putting you to work! :0) But you have to bring the baby...no baby..no invite :0)
ReplyDelete