This was Dr. Patyrak's reaction to how much Kylee weighs now!! We had our 2 week check-up today, but she is really nearly 3 weeks (on Thursday).
She weighs 7 lbs. 12 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long!!!
She was 6 lbs. 8 oz. when she was born, and she went home from the hospital at 6 lbs. 3 oz.!! He could not believe that she had gained that much weight in the short amount of time. He said, "You are breastfeeding like you have already had 2 or 3 kids." So that is a GREAT thing I guess. I asked him if it was to much, and he said "NO, this is great"!!! My dad already called me a MILK COW!!!
Praise the Lord for a healthy 2 week check-up!!

That's the EXACT weight and length Addi was at her 2 week check up!
ReplyDeleteShe was 6 lbs 10 oz when she was born and 18 1/2 inches long.
She and Kylee are both dainty little girls:)
Yay for healthy babies and good check ups!
Post some more pictures of your sweet girl- We love them!!
Well Great news is awesome news!! Yes, yes lunch is definitely needed soon!!
ReplyDeleteyes, but WHERE are the pictures of Kylee?!!! You just tease us every time you post and don't put any pictures..and yes I'm whining! WE WANT KYLEE PICTURES!! :0) Love ya'll!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable. I am glad her weight looks good. Less stress on you!
ReplyDelete