Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My mom and I took Kylee to get her pictures taken at Sears yesterday.  They actually turned out pretty good.  

**Susan told me the link isn't working. You are going to have to enter a username and password.  I have added it below.

Go to this link:
https://www.searsphotos.com/view_rolls.asp?tag=229A6D1A65D04EC487B92658E3E7E473F155D79E2C614C5E9F62E469CDC02EAE

USERNAME: shalfmann2@angelo.edu
PASSWORD: jason21

Then click on her picture, and then there is a little button that says "VIEW ALL", and then the rest of the pictures should come up.  

We are going to get Christmas pictures taken again in November sometime with Addi and Karter. Yeah for Christmas time!!  

4 comments:

  1. The link isn't working!! You have to give a user name and password!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so beautiful!! Can you believe she will be one month old on saturday ... time flies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ones of her on her zebra print blanket! So precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is a very pretty baby. cute pics.

    ReplyDelete