For the past couple of weeks, Jason and I have had these weird advertisements pop up on our computer at home, and some of them a little naughty. Anyways, on Monday I was searching the internet and our electricity flickered on and off from the storm, and now it won't load anything on it. When we restart it, it is just a black screen.
So, what to do now? I am not able to do anything with the computer at my house, so I think on Friday I am going to take it somewhere and at least try to get my files off of it. Do y'all think computer places can do that, or will??? But Jason told me not to put any money into getting it fixed, since it is 6 years old. So maybe we will get a new one, who knows?
Yeah, computers are getting so cheap that it is definitely not worth fixing! I hear there are some dell desktops for $300-$400 ... back to school sales!
ReplyDeleteHi Shyanne, This is Katy Johnson. I'm a friend of Marlayna. I saw you post and wanted to tell you that my computer did that. Take the tower it to best buy and they can download the files off of it onto an external hard drive. I think all you have to buy is the drive. It saved all my stuff! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteUm ok. How about you ask your friendly neighborhood cop to fix it. He has fixed many a computer that seems lost. At the very least he could look at it and tell you something for FREE and maybe download all your files. Call Tyrel tomorrow about lunchtime...more like after 12:30, before 2:30 and he can talk to you about it. No need spending money if its avoidable.
ReplyDelete