Yes, only 5 more weeks, and we will be holding our little baby girl!!! We are so excited and talk about her and love her so much already. God is so good!! I went to the doctor last Friday and everything was great. We have a Baby Basics class to go to tomorrow night. Should be fun!!
Yesterday, school started for nearly everyone, and for the first time ever I didn't go!! I have either been in school at Wall, or college, or I was teaching, but not this year. And it was really sad. I miss it a whole lot. I love seeing the kids there at school, and watching them learn, and become friends with other students. But not this year. The next 5 weeks will be a little LONG, and really slow, until Kylee gets here. And then I think I will be fine.
The computer situation is just really dumb. Jason and I are going to look in town for a new computer, or just order a Dell. But maybe within a week or so we will have a new one.
My friend, Jaymie, has become an Uppercase Living Demonstrator. And I am going to host a Uppercase Living Party at my house on September 9th. I am sending out post cards about it; I think it is really cool. Has anyone heard of this?
And I nearly forgot, Kylee's room is painted. It is PINK!! Really PINK!! I think it is growing on me, but I didn't want a pastel pink, and it is definetly not!! We have the bed, changing table, and part of the dresser set up. I will try to take some pictures and some how get them on here for y'all!!!
Get lots of rest and sleep right now while you can! Kylee is sure to keep you up and moving once she makes her debut! You're so close! Enjoy these last weeks of your pregnancy- I know they can feel like the longest weeks ever, but they will be gone and over with before you know it!
ReplyDeleteamen to shaunna's comment. when's your actual due date? it's so exciting...i know you can't wait!
ReplyDeleteare you going back to work at all?
p.s. i hate cats too.