Sunday, August 3, 2008

We'll to update y'all on everything. (By the way, I did try to get on here this week sometime and update, but the blogger was being stupid and didn't recognize my password.)


A week ago my friend from high school, Marlayna, put together a shower for me at Logan's Roadhouse. And alot of my young friends came. It was really fun to see everyone, and I got to open a lot of cute gifts for Kylee. Here is a picture from the shower. (Marlayna and Susan have both already posted about this.)


This week, everyone in my family has gotten a small taste of the stomach bug. So I really didn't want to hang around any of them, so I mostly stayed home this week. Yes, that is unusual. I usually go to mom's everyday to help with sewing stuff. BUT so far I have not gotten sick, so hopefully the bug has left us. While at home this week, I started on a scrapbook for Brianne to have, and I taped the babies room to be painted. WOW, I really thought I did a lot more than that. I guess not. Oh wait, I made baby shower invitations for one of my coaching friends at Christoval, and that took a lot of my time up. That makes me feel better, like I actually did accomplish something this week.
This last Friday, I had a baby shower at our church. It was really nice, and a lot of people came. It is always scary when you are having something, and you don't think anyone is going to come, but there was a lot of people there. We were overwhelmed with gifts, and love from everyone. Through the showers we have had, we practically got everything we need, just a few more things.
And of course we need baby Kylee to get here. We are very excited, and talk about her everyday in random conversations like she is already here. And sometimes I will catch Jason saying, "I love you Kylee. You're so pretty." SO SWEET!!! I am 32 weeks; I go to the dr this coming Friday, and now we start going every 2 weeks. Yeah, we are on the down hill slope. I think.
I will try to be better at posting this week, although I will not post tomorrow because mom, Brianne, and I are going to do some shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww..I wish we could have been there! You are very welcome for the diaper cake! ;0)

    I think we all definitely need to see some updates on Kylee's room! What color are you painting it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I didn't make it to your shower on Friday ... I forgot!! haha Let me know some small things that you didn't get that you would like!! ;)

    ReplyDelete