We had a wonderful weekend!! It was great, and of course I ate way to much. And the bad news is I have a doctor's appointment TOMORROW!! I hope the weight gain isn't to much.
*But also at the doctor appointment we get to do the 3D Sonogram. I am really excited. Jason will be there, and his mom and sister are coming to see because Haley will probably be in Chicago when the baby comes and won't get to be here for it. Also Brianne is coming, and my mom would come, but she is out of town. I also have to drink the nasty drink stuff, and do blood work, so it will be an eventful doctor's appointment!! Hopefully, I can scan the sonogram pictures in. Most of all pray that everything is healthy with the baby.
*The baby name is being tossed up in the air again. We are going back to the 2 that we like. We really can't decide. It is for sure K____ Shae Holik!!! But we don't know if it is Kiley or Kinley. And I really don't know about the spellings yet.
*I am going to Arlington on Thursday with the basketball coach from Christoval. There is a high school All-Star Game Thursday night, and there is a Christoval girl playing and a Wall girl playing in it. Mom is going to be at the game as well, so we will go watch that. And then Friday morning, Coach Greenway and I will go shopping a little bit in Frisco. We are going to Sam Moon, and the mall. I am so excited about Sam Moon. If you have never been to one, you need to find one and go to it.
*On Saturday, the whole family is leaving to go to Lake BUCHANAN!!!
The other day I dreamed that I had a little girl named Kaylee ... so in the Holik bunch there was Kayla, Kiley and Kaylee!! hahaha
ReplyDeleteOoh, I kinda like Kinley. It's different.
ReplyDeleteK, well just so you know all the invitations I sent out had the name Kiley in them, lol, so that will be funny if it ends up being something else. Also, I was going to put her name on the cake but I guess I will just put K?????. HAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteI have a good friend who has 2 daughters...One named Kiley and the other Kinley! They are both really pretty names:) (Her boys' names are Karter and Kreed...just in case there's a surprise on that 3-D sonogram;)
ReplyDeleteSo how did your stuff taste? What color did you have? And hopefully your 3D sonagram went well and you got to see your beautiful baby. Maddie never cooperated, so we had to go twice and still only got sideway shots.
ReplyDelete