We think that is the name of our baby girl!! Really picking baby names is not as easy as you think. And once you agree on the name, you have to agree on how to spell it. It really is more of an agrument. But we both have agreed on this one. I really don't think we will change our minds!! Hopefully we won't!!
That is a very precious name! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute!
ReplyDeleteThe Holik Clan needed a Kiley ... Perfect! I love it!
ReplyDeleteSide Note: Are you to Veribest Park on the 4th?
Rolls right off the tounge!! Love the name and the spellings.
ReplyDeletePrecious!
ReplyDeleteBlake and I debated on how we would spell "Addilyn Shea"...Shay, Shae, or Shea...I still don't think he knows which spelling we actually decided on...hehe:)
Any way you spell it, we loved the middle name Shea...
Kiley Shae is so pretty...Pretty name for a pretty little girl:)
very cute either name you go with. i love those K's ;). hehe.
ReplyDelete