That is the defintion for unmotivated!! It has been over a week, and I haven't posted anything, so this should be a LLLOOOONNNNGGGG post.
- My coaching friend and I went to Dallas last Thursday for the All-Star Basketball Game Thursday night. We woke up Friday morning and headed to Frisco to SAM MOON and the mall. We spent 2 hours in Sam Moon and I got a lot of cute stuff. Some necklaces, earrings, a bag for the baby, a purse for me, and a whole strand of baby bows!!! I was really excited about those.
- The family left Saturday morning, and headed to Lake Buchanan for the weekend of vacation. It was all of what I expected. The cabins we stayed in were unexpectedly nice. The swimming pool kept us plenty cool, and of course, what is vacation without great food. And we had plenty of that. We came back on Monday.
Jason and Addi swinging.
The pregnant belly.
This is one of the things Addi is learning to do at swimming lessons. Jumping off the side. I remember doing that over and over again when I was little.

And then swimming back to the side to do it again!!
Karter sat on the steps and played with his toys. He loved the water.
Brianne and Karter. He is a "MAMA'S BOY"!!
Nothing better than Paw-Paw Kisses!!

- Last week, I didn't really do alot hence the title of the post. I did help mom with the baby bedding some. She has finished the bed skirt, and is starting on the bumper bad. Very exciting. I can't wait to post pictures.
- We did officialy decide on the name. It is Kylee Shae Holik!! I like it a lot and am happy with it.
- This past Saturday, July 19th, Karter (my nephew) turned ONE!! They had a birthday party for him. I will post pictures of that later.
That it's for now!! Enjoy!
How did the maternity bathing suit work out!? Did you like it!!
ReplyDeletehey you need to post a picture of the bedding so i can see the colors. i want to paint something for ya
ReplyDeleteamanda
akberrie@gmail.com