We had the 3D Sonogram today. It was amazing!! And she is still a little girl!! First, I will tell you the order of events at the Dr. Appointment.
- Had to drink the horrible stuff to test for Gestational Diabetes!! It was absolutely HORRIBLE!! It was the orange drink, and it is just really thick and sweet. You have 5 minutes to drink the whole cup, if not you have to start over. I really should just have stopped drinking because every time I stopped, I would gag from the smell and taste in my mouth. Then Jason is like you only have 1 minute left with 1/2 a cup still. So I had to drink really fast, which was probably what I should have been doing the whole time. Anyways, overall I think it was really bad.
- We did the 3D sonogram. It was so awesome. First of all, she said all the organs are perfect and she is growing good. She weighs 2 lbs. 9 oz. right now; so the sonogram lady said she suspects a 7 lb to 7 1/2 lb baby in the end!! Exciting!! I don't really know if that is big or not. I think average. We could really only get profile shots of her, and she always had her hands right in front of her face. I asked if she had hair that she could tell, and she said a little!! Here are some pictures!!
She was opening and closing her eyes and mouth!! Already TALKING, just like her mama!!

She reached down and was grabbing her toes. So cute!!
Shyanne, those pictures are amazing!! :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing? And she'll look just exactly like these pictures, just a little fleshed out. And I think she already looks like you:) D'Laney kept curling her lip like Elvis the whole time...
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! And Amy is right, she'll look just like the sono pics- It's amazing! Addilyn's little profile looks exactly like it did in her 3-D pics...And of course she still loves to have her hands on or near her face...Just like she did when she was in my tummy! So happy for you guys...She'll be here before you know it!
ReplyDeletethose pictures are amazing and I agree with amy -- she DOES look like you!!!
ReplyDeleteSo precious, Shyanne! I bet you're excited to have her here!
ReplyDeleteBryan's Bro and Wife live in Kerrville! They are having the baby in Fredericksburg!
ReplyDeleteNope, I haven't heard anything else from Trey and Heather!! They are due a week from tomorrow!!
Before you know it, we are going to be counting the days until your baby girl arrives!! :)
How exciting! It won't be long before you'll be holding her in your arms. :)
ReplyDeleteNext time around ask for the green (lime), its really not that bad. lol. Those pictures turned out pretty good! I think she has your nose, how cute! I cant wait till your shower, I am so excited! You should bring your sonagram pictures so people at the shower can look.
ReplyDelete