Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Update on our lives

Here is what has been happening in our neck of the woods.

  • Starting on about Thursday, I have felt a little nausea. So I haven't been enjoying that.
  • Saturday Night Jason got some violent bug. His brother, sister, and mom had it, so I guess it was just a matter of time. He was sick all night, and all Sunday.
  • Needless to say, I went to church by myself Sunday.
  • I had already had a sub coming all day Monday, and 1/2 day Tuesday because I was going to go to Caldwell to scout a basketball game with some of the coaches. Well, Monday morning I wake up and don't feel that great. So I don't go. Thank goodness because it is like a 5 hour trip one way. And I threw up Monday night. So I got the bug as well.
  • Today is Wednesday, and I still don't feel great.
  • Tomorrow is Valentines Day, we are not doing really anything for each other. We have reservations at Ichiban's; hopefully we will both feel like eating.
  • I am going to make him an apple pie.

Hope everybody out there is doing good!! Uggh...is really how I feel right now.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Shy! I guess I won't get onto for not posting in a while :0) Hope ya'll feel better soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're not feeling well...I know it's not fun!

    ReplyDelete