Wednesday, February 27, 2008

what's been going on?

Sorry for the delay in posting every week. I just cannot find motivation to post anything. I just feel everything is pretty boring. This last weekend at the Basketball Tourn, the Christoval Girls won the first game on Friday, and then we lost on Saturday. It was a great year, and so much fun to be a part of such great girls. Now, off to track season. This could be my absolute favorite time of the year. I love being outside everyday especially when the weather is nice. We have our first track meet this Saturday in Winters.

I have gone to the health club twice this week, and swam. It is really enjoyable if I can just get myself out of bed at 6am. My dad and Coach Chitsey play raquetball 3 times a week, so it is fun when we are all their together. The doctor said that swimming and the eliptical are the best things for you, especially later in the pregnancy. I swam 12 laps on Monday, and 15 laps today. My neck muscles are sore. I didn't even know I had muscles there that I used to work out with. I guess so. :) Now, hopefully I can just keep going.

We got free tickets to the Rodeo tonight, so we will be going. I am really excited. Jason just looks forward to the Cotton Candy, and walking through the carnival. I really love the rodeo food too though. I will post about the Rodeo tomorrow. Maybe with pictures.

2 comments:

  1. How was the rodeo? We are going on friday night! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for an update! And we totally need to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete