This is what our kitchen looked liked this morning because we did not have water for 1.5 days. Our water went out Saturday night during supper, and it came back on Monday morning. So the dishes are dirty from supper Saturday night, then I made cookies, and cups and bowls from all day Sunday. YUCK!! It makes the whole house stink. Something else that stinks is that this happens about every other week.
So, I had planned all day to come home and get started on the dishes, and guess what????? Yes, my wonderful husband had already done them. He is absolutely AMAZING.
Here is a pic. This is not the actual mess, but similar.

Ahhh Jason...what a man!! You are one lucky lady Shy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet hubby you have!
ReplyDeleteyeah I've already added Sarah! I'm so excited about getting to see you! Yay!!
ReplyDeleteI just noticed your title description...funny. Your life is not uneventful!!
ReplyDeleteBryan and I have been sick this week, so not much cleaning has been done. But I came home from work on Wed., and Bryan had done the dishes!! It was wonderful! Man, we are blessed with great husbands!
ReplyDeleteI know it was weird..I think it must be San Angelo..or Phi Lamb..or something! The last time I got sick like that it was the night before Stacey's wedding! Ugh..I'm so over it! :0)
ReplyDelete