
I know you are thinking "WHAT?" Yes, that is correct a runaway hot dog. My kids at school really make me laugh sometimes. I get to school this morning and walk in the gym, and on one wall I have three posters up "GO" "SLOW" and "WHOA". This is were we hang different foods up, and we decide if they are go foods, slow foods, or whoa foods. Anyways, the hot dog was missing from the WHOA poster. At first I was upset and I still am kind of, but I really started having fun with it. I told them, "We had a hot dog on the loose." "And it was kidnapped sometime between the hours of 7am-8am. " They were all laughing so hard because it is funny to think about a hot dog being on the LOOSE. So I reminded everybody to be on the lookout for the RUNAWAY HOT DOG!! So if you see it let us know! :)
Little kids are so cute!!! .............................................................. SOMETIMES!!!
Sometimes they can be a pill!
Oh yeah, and I told y'all I was bad at posting on this thing!!
So do you get to wear wind pants and t-shirts and tennies to work everyday? P.E. might be the way to go!
ReplyDeletehahaha..let me know when you find the hot dog ;0)
ReplyDeleteyes! I knew she was pregnant when I read her status on facebook telling us to read her blog! This is so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteI like the new colors! Very nice.
ReplyDeleteI agree. Kids are very cute...and very big pains too. :)