Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yeah, for October Being Here!!!



I am so glad it is October!! October, November, and December may be my favorite months of the year. I absolutely love the weather change (which it hasn't yet), and the holidays coming up.

But right now, school and life is keeping us completely busy, and it is only going to get worse. In about a week, we start practicing basketball after school, so that will make for later nights for me. I am really enjoying my P.E. classes. For the most part, the kids are precious and cute, and say some really funny things. But there are always are few that have to put a dent in the fun things. You'll know what I'm talking about, if you are a teacher. So, it makes the days go by really long when the kids are acting bad. It is a constant fight with some of them to get them to behave. :) And I think this week has been worse because I have not been prepared as good as I should have been so that increases the discipline problems when I am not on top of my game! I am already working better for next week.

Well, hope you all had a great week. AND guess what tomorrow is,

FABULOUS FRIDAY!!

3 comments:

  1. yay! I'm so proud of you! Please, it doesn't have to be exciting! I put the most random crap on my blog all the time. When you stop trying to make everything "exciting" all the time, it gets easier to write more. Or at least in my case it does. I'm just random like that.Things just pop into my head and I'll think "hey~that would make a good blog!" Haha..well I'm glad to hear Michael is doing well..tell him I said hi! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page looks like Fall...I like it!

    I agree with Chelse. Just write whatever comes to mind. We would love to see what goes on in that mind of yours. :) I have been checking everyday for a new post, and I am so glad there was finally one here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOhhhhhhhh...I like the new theme.

    ReplyDelete