Kylee had Kindergarten graduation last Friday! It was a special day for us!!
Within their class, they sang a few of the songs they learned this year. She did so good, and was not shy at all. She's on the Front Row, with legs darker than the Hispanic girls next to her. :)
She got an award for "Perfect Attendance" for never missing a day of school! Can't believe it!! Seriously!! She was pretty proud of it! Only 5 in the whole Kindergarten got it.
Then they lined up for their certificates of graduation, and they had asked them what they wanted to be when they grow up. Some of them were pretty funny, like "I want to be the principal so I can spank kids." Ha! Silly boys!
Kylee said "she wanted to be a mama just like her mama because she gets everything done, and then she has fun."
Sweet girl, I pray I can be a good example for her.

She brings us the most joy, and are so blessed to call her ours.
Friends. What a blessing they are. She was shy and scared at the beginning of the year. I told her she was going to make great friends, and they might be friends until they are mommy's. So grateful the Lord, provided for her, with sweet friends made.
Her and Emma!
She had a fan club at the graduation! And Aunt Wanda gave her $10! :)
The Lord, has answered my pleas to Him throughout this whole year concerning Kylee. How great is His faithfulness to us!






Congrats Kylee!!!
ReplyDeleteYay Kylee! Love that she wants to be a momma like you!
ReplyDelete