Thursday, June 11, 2015

Baby Girl

I don't think I've even officially said it, but, 

"We're having a baby, and it's a girl!"


Last week, Kylee, Jason, and I went to the Dr Appt to find out what we were having. Everything looked great, and she has even been measuring a few days ahead of her due date, which is November 7th, so that is great too!

Mom helped me this week, while the big kids were at VBS, with the massive job of sorting through the passed down baby boy and girl clothes, and cleaning out all their closets. 

So, the result is, the 4 boxes on the left, are clothes for the new baby girl that can go back in the attic. :)

And, the saddest part, the 4 boxes OF BABY BOY clothes on the right, and the gray one behind it, are all going to JBF! :( 



Mom also helped me set up Maggie's twin bed, and rearrange the room a little, just to sort of get things ready for the crib to go in their in the fall. 

And, we found some cute baby girl outfits, and the bag of headbands to put in the dresser! :)


Now, on to important stuff, anybody have any name ideas?!! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa is a good name ;) I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote Claire! Congrats. I am so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard that 70% of families with 4 kids have 3 of 1 sex, 1 of the other. I've also heard that 100% of the Holik kids are absolutely gorgeous. ;)

    ReplyDelete