Maggie entertained herself the other night at Mimi and Popsie's!!
*love this picture*
Sweet girl!! She has moved from her full size bed to a twin bed. She is happy, sort of, to be sharing a room with the new baby. I'm not really making anymore changes in their until late August after the 3D sonogram!! But, she really is fine with it, and is really excited about it.
She still wears pull-ups at night, which is longer than any of the older 2, so I thought we would move to underwear. Not so successful! After 9 days of wetting the bed, I'm thinking at least twice a night, and NEVER waking up to get me, we are back in pull-ups. How do you get them to wake up when they pee?? Anyways, maybe it's a complete parent fail, but that's where we are right now!
She has been so sweet, and pleasant to be around lately. I mean, besides the few, typical, 3 year old meltdowns, we are good!
My Grandmother says she's the "mail man's" kid. Who does she look like? I think she looks like Jaxon, if you can get past the hair, but her skinny mini body is just like Kylee was!! And Jason says she has black eyes!! :) We think her hair is staying pretty light; I think it will end up being a dirty blonde.
Crazy kid!! Makes me sit and wonder what the new baby will look like!?





She is adorable :)
ReplyDelete