It's neat to see the kids interest, and how they change with age or curiosity.
Kylee is into riding her bike when Jason runs, or riding her bike with me. She begs to go with us, or to run with us. So, I saw something on pinterest that I thought would be fun for her to do. We are doing a "100 Miles of Summer". She made a poster, and is coloring in the squares as she earns her miles. You can walk, bike, or run. She did 4 miles at one time the other day on her bike with Jason. I might try to do 50 Books with her this summer too. She still loves to color, make cards, write everyone's names, tell Jaxon how to spell words or names, and cut and glue "scrapbooks".
Jaxon is into his superheroes. He's manage to collect quite a few from Christmas, and then at the AWANA store he got two more. Of course, he loves for Kylee to play with him at the Batman Cave. I love the little noises he makes, and how he talks to them. And who the bad guys are, and how they are going to have to rescue Barbie. So sweet!
On another note, he is handling his cast like a champ. At first, it was a little rocky, but now, he goes where he wants, and has slept through the night for 4 nights in a row. Yeah! Because he wasn't right when he got it on. He wore a hole in the bottom of the cast, and in the knee of the cast. Everything is going fine with it; we go back in about 10 days, and hopefully he can get one below the knee then!
This stinker is 2, and for sure acts like it. She is the MOST opinionated child I have. She cries getting into the car, she cries when we have to get her out, she cries to change her diaper, she cries to put on clothes!!
And she's been trying to go on the potty. We'll see. I'm really just trying to figure out if she is really ready, or not.
But, she sure is a cutie!!
:)
ReplyDeleteThey're all so cute!!!
ReplyDelete