Saturday, June 21, 2014

Fredericksburg Anniversary Trip

I know I put on facebook how excited and surprised I was that Jason (on his own) booked a suite for us this past week in Fredericksburg for our 8 year anniversary!! How awesome is that! He's been out of the picture for the past two weeks with planting season, so it was so nice to have my husband back! :)

We hooked it there, and went straight to Mamacita's for lunch. We were starving! We checked into our suite; it was a Bed & Breakfast but it was more like a fancy hotel suite. It was real fancy and new! It was about a block off Main Street so we just walked and spent the afternoon walking up and down both sides! 

We stopped for some snacks! Yum!


Later in the afternoon, we headed out to a "real" peach farm that I googled about. It really was a lot of fun to pick our own peaches right off the tree; we ate several too! I don't think I would enjoy picking peaches for a living!




That night we went for a late dinner to the Cabernet Grill. It was so fancy, smancy! We enjoyed it; my food was great, but Jason didn't like his as much. But, we managed to get a cute picture!! 



The next day we hit up the trade days; then headed home, and ate some BBQ in Brady. Of course, that was Jason's favorite meal of the trip! :) 

It was fun and a complete surprise which made it better! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the memory book, love the peach farm, love the surprise trip, and LOVE mamacitas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun! we all need to go sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary you two! Way to go Jason! Hope ya'll had an awesome trip! :)

    ReplyDelete