Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jason turns 30

Jason turned 30 on Sunday!! Crazy!! I still feel like we are young pups, like somewhere in our early 20's, even though I will be turning the big 3-0 this year too!! 

On Saturday, we had a few of the Holik cousins over. Nothing to big! I wanted to have his favorite dessert which is pie. So, I had each of us make his favorite pie: his mom made a Blackberry Pie, my mom made a Kentucky Derby Pie, and I made an Apple Pie. He tried all of them, and was a happy man! :) 


He was probably such a happy man because of all the rain! 


I truly am thankful for "who" Jason is. I've never met someone who speaks the truth like he does. Whether it be about my hair style or the way food tastes, he is truthful.

The most credit about "who" he is goes to his upbringing by his parents and the godly influence they still have on his life.

Happy 30th Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Jason is a blessing to all! We will get you both a walker to help with the hip pain you will soon be feeling:) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Eve! Happy Birthday, Jason!!!!

    ReplyDelete