Thursday, May 22, 2014

Big Blue Cast

Jaxon hanging out before the cast! When we went back last Friday, that splint was all ruffled up and dirty! He's a silly boy!



Waiting to get the cast on...., and then waiting to get an xray after the cast was put on! Still happy as can be!

I cried silent tears when they were wrapping the blue cast on. I don't know why. I was fine. I was sitting their taking it all in, and then all of sudden I had tears on my face. I think it became real that my baby boy broke his leg......



Jason drew a little boy on his cast representing Jaxon;he is holding a gun shooting a monster! We went back for a checkup yesterday, and everything is good. Go back next week.


He is really handling like a champ. The first night he had it on, he quietly told me he was tired of it. It broke my heart. 

He does really good during the day; he just scoots around, Kylee carries him on her back, or I come and carry him where he wants to go. He usually doesn't complain about it during the day. He goes where he always went, and has gotten DIRTY! But, I like that sort of! 

He's been waking up every night, nearly. I think it's because he has to go the bathroom, and he needs help getting there. It's hard waking up every night when you haven't done that in a couple years. 

Overall, he's been a trooper!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment