Some time a long, long time ago, I dreamed of having a little boy like you.
When I was younger, I would baby sit for people. I loved doing laundry, watching the kids play with the toys, and feeding them.
I loved the little boys that were rough and tough, dirty, fiesty, and I really loved little boy underwear! I loved watching them make noises with their little cars.
And I hoped one day I would have a little boy.
You are everything I have ever longed for in a boy, and then God went above and beyond my dreams, and gave me you.
You are so fun. You have a special little sparkle in your eyes because you are so smiley. You enjoy your toys, and get excited over big tractors and cars that go fast. You love to wrestle and be a tough boy like Daddy. With your sweet words about my hair or clothes, you compliment me more than anybody else in the house. You love to eat; you love to sleep. You love wearing cowboy boots, and want to be a cowboy like Paw-Paw. You always want to go "work" with Daddy and be a farmer. You love playing with your guns, swords, and are always ready to fight somebody. :)
We love you,
Apple Jax, Jumpin' Jax, Charlie Beans, & Jaxy Boy
.jpg)
So sweet! Happy Birthday, sweet boy! :)
ReplyDelete