It's that time of year again, to start weeding out some of the summer clothes, since Labor Day is around the corner. I have cleaned out both kids closests, which is a BIG task. The girls share a closet, which means everything must fit in this certain space. And it's not just the clothes, but then you have shoes, and jackets, and "hand me downs from cousins that you might can wear next fall", and babies, and little dolls, and diapers, and roller skates, and bows, and sleeping bags, and diaper bags, and you get the point.
But, it feels real good when it's done, and then I just sit back and pray it stays like this for a few seconds.
Then I decided to tackle the kitchen cabinets, which were in desperate need of help.
It took a couple hours, but it feels good to be organized in there. My excuse is we have no pantry. Well, maybe we do, but it's full of party stuff. :) But, it's around the corner, and in the front hallway, not in any way accessible to the kitchen, so I wouldn't put food in there any way. So, that's my excuse as to why I let it get so bad. Because if you don't have room, you just cram stuff around.
Sigh... Hoping this stays clean too!! :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment