Friday, August 2, 2013

Here and There

Last Friday we went to the pool with our friend Jarrett.  Kylee was curious as to why there was so many people there and why we had to pay to get in.  She was still thinking about Karter's Birthday Bash there!! :)

Afterwards, we went to Iggy's Italian Ice.  Y'all, it was the best thing I've ever eaten. I think. But, really, I got coconut on bottom, then they put vanilla ice cream in the middle, and then coconut on top.  You can pick whatever flavors you want. It was so good!! 


Maggie's been wearing pigtails, and it makes her look so BIG!! She looks a lot like Kylee at this age, petite and is a fireball. Of course, you have to get past, the dark skin, and blonde hair!!


We had to get our oil changed the other day, and the kids were the only one's excited about it! Because they got to play!! And act silly! 


And if you happened to have been in Hobby Lobby on Wednesday, and heard a child screaming, that was mine.  Maggie will not sit down in the cart. This was kind of problem in March/April/May, and then she really hasn't come to town with me this summer, until Wednesday that is.   I put her in the big part of the grocery cart to let her stand, and she screams about that.  

I finally just straped her in the top, and she screamed until we left. Oh joy!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Shyanne. You crack me up! I can just see you shopping and laughing...you always have such a good attitude about things that you can't control anyway (we should learn from you!).

    ReplyDelete