Monday, June 10, 2013

Yogurt Place and More


When summer starts, I usually go into this mode where I hang out way to much and neglect my duties of going grocery shopping, and for that matter, I don't even come to town.  Another reason for this is Jason is pulling some 6am to 9pm days right now, and will be for another week!!

But, on Friday evening, he quit at 5, and came home, showered, and went with us to town. Thank goodness he did because I was wanting to try on a few swimming suits, and with him watching them, that was a lot easier. 

We ate supper at Chick-Fil-A, and then the kids got to play in the play area at the mall with Jason for a little bit.  I always tell them "no"; I don't know why. :)  We opted out of getting a cookie at the mall, to get Yogurt, kids choice!!

I tried the Sweet Coconut with no toppings, and it was really good!! The kids loaded down there's with toppings galore, but they liked it! 

The reason why you can not see Maggie's face in the picture is because she is so impatient with food, constantly squealing, and begging for more. She could not get enough!! Silly girl!!

On Saturday Night, we went to a wedding for Jason's cousin. It was covered in burlap, jute, and white lace; all things I love!!

1 comment: