We've been enjoying "summer" for about a month now, after all of our, activities came to an end.
But, for us, summer is officially here, now that the cousins are out of school, and summer is here for me too, since mom is out as well. Time to start some sewing projects!! :)
The cousins have been over this morning already, and this weekend the kids got in the swimming pool!! They pretty much beg everyday to turn the water hose on, and Jason's mom gave us this patched up little blue pool. I think we need to invest a little more in our kids swimming fund!! Oh well, I've decided they don't really care, and can come up with some pretty crazy ideas!
Maggie is going to be our water bug!! She loves it the most!! When did she get so big!!
Jaxon is the dare devil!! What am I going to do with him!!
First he jumped from the little green slide into the pool!
Obviously, that wasn't cool enough, so he decided to jump from the top of the clubhouse. Kylee stood back, and told him "I don't think you should do that." What a good sister!!
And what a bad MAMA, I just stood there and took pictures!
He ended up doing it twice, and thankfully he was not hurt!!
Fun Time, Summer Time!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Go Jaxon!!! He can by my cliff diving partner in a few years :)
ReplyDelete