I'm Behind!!
Jaxon turned 2 MONTHS old last Thursday!!
We had the 2 month check-up, and he is just Perfect!
(Have I told y'all I am smitten for this little boy!?!)
Weight: 11 lbs. , 1 oz.
50% Percentile
Height: 21 3/4 in
20% Percentile
Dr. P said he gave him an A+!! He was doing his normal checking of the mouth, eyes, ears, hips, and then he grabbed Jaxon's hands and started to pull him up to see how strong he was, and Jaxon just pulled his head right up, and then even STOOD up on the table for him!!! :) He said, "he's not supposed to do this until 4 months!!"
Sure made Daddy proud!!
But seriously, what better words to calm a mama's heart than to hear A+. I am just always worried at these first appointments if they are healthy, are they gaining weight, are they on track,......
Thank you Jesus.
He is starting to be awake more.
Likes to sleep on his tummy during the day.
Has sat in the Bumbo a couple of times for a couple of minutes.
He is wearing 0-3 Month onesie, and Size 1 Diapers.
He is losing his hair, but you can see new hair coming in!!
Has sat in the exersaucer a few times, and I put a pillow behind him, and he leans forward, and he likes it........For a few minutes.
He eats about every 3 1/2 hours during the day, but lately starting to want to eat more regular....
I really can't believe how much he is starting to look like Kylee, but even more than that he looks EXACTLY like Jason's baby pictures!!
I think he has a dimple on his left cheek when he smiles real big, but Jason said they would have seen it when he was born right away, because the nurse told Jason's mom, that Jason had one.....
Anybody know anything about dimples????
He eats at around 8:30 or 9pm, and then usually wakes up about 3 or 3:30 in the night, and then again at 6:30 or 7.... I'm kind of considering that to be once a night???
Has brown eyes I think.
Is starting to like bath's a little more.
Went on his first out-of-town trip.
AND THE BEST THING
Is smiling and oohing and cooing at Mama EVERYDAY!!

And his shirt says, I love Mommy SOOOOOOO Much!!
Precious! I wanted to take him home last week!! And Lexi too. :)
ReplyDeletewhat an adorable little man...and playroom! It looks like it could be in a magazine!
ReplyDeleteYay baby Jax! Love the playroom too!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing about your playroom. BEAUTIFUL! I, too, consider that once a night aka doable - really good for 2 mths.
ReplyDeleteBIG BOY!!! So cute!! :)
ReplyDelete