On Friday night, our Sunday School Kids went to the Grape Creek Baptist Pumpkin Patch. It was a great pumpkin patch, and of course, the peopel we were with made it way FUN!!
Most of these are on facebook, but here's a few more!!
As soon as we got there, they found the car with the "horn" on it!! They loved it!
This picture is courtesty of Eve, but it is so funny!! I just love all of our kids at church!!

Jaxon chillin'
Poor Kylee, well she is 2, and now she likes to do this fake smile thing.
Sweet Kylee
Trying to get a picture of all 5 kids, well, I took 18 of them, Brianne probably took just as many with her camera!!
Can you tell which one is the good one???
Well, this is the best one I could get!!
Truly, truly very well behaved kids!! Love them!!
Emma and Kylee

And Emma's mom actually got a picture of Kylee looking at the camera, and not doing the cheesey smile thing!!
After we the pumpkin patch, we all meet at Mr. Gatti's for some food and games!! What a great time!! Kylee loved it and the whole way home kept saying "more games, want to go back...." heheehehe
And I think Karter enjoyed it too because he kept saying, "I've never been here before, I've never been here before..."
And just for grins, if you've made it this far, here was Kylee last year at the pumpkin patch, and Jaxon was just hope in our hearts last year at this time!!
We love us some pumpkin time!!
we went to that pumpkin patch too....Remi loved the jeep!
ReplyDelete