We had an enjoyable weekend. I am just loving this time of year for several reasons;
this is what we did this weekend:
sitting around outside talking with friends
swimming
playing croquet
driving around with no shoes on
eating pie
garage salesenjoying family time, everyday of the week
walking outside
going to church
playing in the sand
drinking Dr. Peppers
napping
neglecting indoor chores to do things outside
We are so glad the summer time is HERE!!
These were taken about a week ago. Jason made milkshakes for all of us.
Oh yeah, and Kylee got some rain boots, and she loves to wear them around the house!!
Jasons' birthday is Tuesday. He will be 26; I think what he really wants for his birthday is RAIN..... it rained the day he was born. :) I guess that is the farmer in him. Kylee and I went shopping last week, and got him something. I plan on making a blackberry pie and an apple pie as well!! He loves pie!!
Hopefully, I will get some stuff done as well:
finish scrapbook
paint and put together a chalkboard/magnetic board
hang curtains in the playroom
hang Vinyl saying in playroom
With Jason's birthday this week, we should have more pictures to come!!
Oh, and I hope you don't mind the background change to red, white, and blue. I saw it on that ladies site, and I just love the 4th of July, but I reasoned with myself and said I could put it up already because of Memorial Day. So there you have it!!
Found ya!! I scrolled down to look at some of your recent post. I thought I'd show you this . . .
ReplyDeletehttp://wendy-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html
Ben's room is trucks and I used a Dr.Seuss quote.
You said that so well. I LOVE summer for those same reasons! Especially the ignoring the inside of the house to do things outside one :)
ReplyDelete