Today, I got Kylee her first prescription filled. It kind of caught me off guard that they didn't have any of her information on file, but then I got thinking that all the times she has been sick have just called for Tylenol!!!
What a Blessing!!
What a Blessing!!
Why the Prescription?
Yesterday, her eye was kind of matted, but not red at all. Jason and I both thought it might be allergy related. This morning it was matted shut were she couldn't open it. I decided to be on the pro-active end of this and call Dr. Patyrak. He didn't even want to see her; they just filled the eye drop prescription for us. So that is good; whatever it is it should clear up in 24 hours.
I still don't even know if it is Pink Eye; her eye really doesn't look that bad, but we are supposed to be around some distant cousins on Friday so I felt like we should kick it in the butt!! :)
What a Blessing!!
On to other things, I was very productive yesterday; although, laying in bed last night Jason asked "So, what did you do today?" After knocking him a good one, I went on to explain.....
- Organized and made lists for 2 Scrapbooks I am working on about what will be each page, and got 5 SCRAPBOOK PAGES done
- paid bills, which is good for me because it couldn't have been that one time during this pregnancy I forgot on a couple of them...... Opps!! Don't tell....
- got Kylee signed up for the Mommy and Me Swim Lessons this summer
- FINISHED cleaning out the office were baby boy will go. Now, I just have to rearrange some of the furniture that is in there, and then I can organize his stuff better, and get ready to paint. But this was a huge accomplishment. I think I have been working on it for 5 months. :)
- organized the storage closet
- worked on AWANA end of the year stuff
- And made Jason a To Do List!! :)
Excuse me, I got Kylee signed up for swim lessons and it was no easy task! lol
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you do with baby boy's room! I hope it turns out just ilke you want!!
ReplyDeleteWow that was a lot!!! You are so busy! Where are yall doing swim lessons!?
ReplyDelete