Tuesday, May 18, 2010

God takes care of Dumb People!!

I know first hand that God looks out for the "not-so-bright"!! Thank Goodness!!
Yesterday, I went to my Dr. Appointment, and we did the glucose testing for gestational diabetes and then we had the 3D Sonogram.
First, I went down to drink the nasty drink, and the little guy handed it to me, I drank it fast, no problem. He didn't say anything to me the whole time except come back in an hour for blood work.
Then, we go and sit and wait to go into the Sonogram, and Kylee was kind of getting restless (which is a huge understatement), so I opened a bag of fruit snacks for her, and without even thinking I ate one. And I was fixing to eat another one, and Jason is like, "are you supposed to be eating those since you just drank that stuff?" At first, I was like, "I don't think it matters, but the longer I thought about it, and during the sonogram, I was so worried about it. "


We go in to the see the dr. and I tell the nurse I ate a fruit snacks. I'm sure she is thinking this girl is dumb, which I guess no one is going to argue. :) Then Dr. came in, and was laughing. He said no one has ever done that before. I'm like yeah, pretty sure not!! :) So, he wasn't going to even do the test because he thought I ate the "Whole Bag" of fruit snacks. I told him no, I just ate ONE. So, we went ahead a tested, and all last night, I was so worried, it was going to come back high, and then you have to go through the 3 hours of fasting (which I obviously have a problem doing), and testing.


But, God takes care of Dumb People, I called first thing this morning, and all was normal!!


Nonetheless, everything looked great on the sonogram, and yes, we checked, and he is still a BOY!!! I can't believe that I am already in my 3rd trimester!! Yeah!! I am kind of getting nervous all over again though!!
Here he is in all his glory!!! We compared his to Kylee's 3D last night, but her pictures were of the profile, and his were all head on. So, it was hard to compare.
Jasons' Dad thinks he looks just like Jason!! Which I obviously think is a good thing!! :)
And yes, still no name, for this boy!! But hopefully getting closer!! Because I am ready to monogram stuff, and make burp rags!! :)
Before we all know it, we will have our baby boy in our arms!!
And, I have another "Blonde" Moment that happened last week with Kylee; it's far to long for the blog; maybe next time I see you I will tell you!!
Praise the Lord, He takes care of Dumb People!!

2 comments:

  1. I am rolling. And I can *so* hear your giggle as you told the nurse. You sure make life F-U-N Shyanne!!

    ReplyDelete