Finished Projects
Sign to hang in Addi and Karter's New "Sea" Bathroom.
Sign to hang in Addi and Karter's New "Sea" Bathroom.
Mom had a lady in town machine quilt the design on it. I think it turned out really cute.
The works are starting to be in order for Kylee a quilt. It takes a long time to find all the fabrics that match the room. Mom is always on the look out for fabrics that match!!
Future Project
I was at Hancocks the other day, and they were having a really big sale!! LOOK at this fabric. It has little birds on it, for Kylee Bird. It is a flannel, but I thought I could make a blanket for her for the winter. And then they had the pink check on sale as well!! Yeah!!
Wow, you have been busy! Everything looks great!
ReplyDeletethat quilt is beautiful!! and I just love the birds...
ReplyDeleteI love Karter's bedding! That is way cute!!! I'm a little jealous of your projects - I really really want a sewing machine and more importantly TIME to sew!!!
ReplyDeletelove the little birdies!
ReplyDelete