I am behind....yes behind on Posting Kylee's 10 Month!! Not that you even knew I missed it, just because I want to have one for every month. So then I will have them!! And if I wait any longer I won't remember what she was doing at 10 Months...so here goes!!
- eats aLOT......baby food, table food, chick-fil-a, has liked everything but avocado, but we will try it again soon
- sleeps ALL Night from 10-8....finally, no more eating in the night!!
- nurses 4 times a day
- loves to sit in the grocery cart and smile at everybody
- has 2 teeth on bottom, and the 2 on top have broke through as well
- takes 2 naps a day
- hides her face and loves to play peek-a-boo
- loves taking a bath
- climbs in her rockin' chair
- Makes a really silly "O" face
- have I mentioned she is a FLIRT
- Waves and says, "Bye-Bye", sounds like "nye - nye"
- loves being outside....especially playing in the water and mud
- first trip to ER
- if she has something that she doesn't need, I will say "Bring that to mama", and she turns her head to the side, and smiles, and runs away as fast as she can.......it's kind of cute now, but I guess a rebellious teenage is in the works!!
And to make the post not so boring, here are some pictures of Kylee climbing in the other rocker!!
And last night for the first time she climbed into that little yellow buggy that is in the background of all these pictures!! Silly!!
Oh, how I LOVE those short little legs! Love you, Kylee!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteheheh such a cutie! Only 2 more months and we will be celebrating a first b-day!! :)
ReplyDelete