Wednesday, December 3, 2008

YES, we are Here!!

WOW!! It has been a fast a furious week! Now, is really the first time I have had a chance to blog!! I have been faithfully reading all of yours though!!

We mananged to see all the families over Thanksgiving, and eat turkey and dressing at least 4 times, maybe more!! But best of all was seeing the family!!

Mom and I did go shopping Friday. We left the house at 5:30, and went to Target, Walgreens, Family Christian, Mall, Wal-mart, Chick-Fil-A, Hobby Lobby, and back to Target. We got home at 3:30!! Poor Kylee was probably exhausted, but she did great!! She is a BIG Shopper!! :)

The tree is up and decorated, I just need to put the finishing touches on it today, so I can get all the Christmas boxes out.

My Grandmother came in ONE afternoon and completely finished the quilt!! She stayed 3 hours. She is awesome!!

We have ordered Christmas pictures and Christmas cards!! Yeah!! Hopefully they turn out cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment