About 3 weeks ago, I was randomly looking through the ads at my Grandmother's house and saw a little kids rocker at Big Lots and it was made out of Kylee's Nursery Material!! I was so excited. Well, with not having a lot of experience with Big Lots, I went into the store the next day and showed them the ad, and they didn't have it and they never know what they will be getting off the truck. And you can not order furniture online.
Anyways, over the past few weeks I would randomly go in there to see if they had it. Well, I went in this morning and they had 2 actually!!! I was so excited!!
She seems to like it!!
And she started falling in the chair, since she really can't sit up by herself, but I thought she looked sweet!!
Big Lots?! How random! What a great find though!!
ReplyDeleteThat chair is AWESOME! It was just meant to be I guess, lol. How exciting!
ReplyDeleteThat chair is freakin' great!!! What a great find!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Not as cute as Kylee though!
ReplyDeletehow in the world did you get that lucky with those patterns matching?! I guess it was just meant to be! so cute! :)
ReplyDelete