Where has the week gone? I feel like I have been running around with my head cut off all week, and next week is already Christmas. I can't wait. Here comes a really long post!!
Sunday night at church, Santa came. I told Jason this maybe the only year she will sit on his lap without crying for a while.
Then all week, we have been running to town to get some last minute Christmas gifts. I had kind of forgotten that I needed gifts for all the Chinese exchanges we do.
Wednesday night I went to the Referee Meeting at ASU. I was really embarrassed walking in there because I recognized so many of them from over the years, and especially last year when I coached at Christoval. The reason to be embarrassed: I yelled a lot!! :) Nothing personal, just yelled a lot. Imagine that!! Anyways, I guess it is official, I will ref starting in January, but this will only last about a month. Yay, I need to start pumping religiously!!
Thursday Night, Jason's sister came home from Chicago!! This was the first time she got to see Kylee, so we all went to the airport to meet her!! It was very exciting!! Didn't get any pictures of that though.
Friday Night, we had Addi's 3rd Birthday Party!! I can't believe it's been 3 years already!! It feels like yesterday, we were up at the hospital ALL NIGHT waiting for her to come. She was born at 4AM!! We love that little girl SOOOOOO MUCH!! Here are lots of pictures from the party!!
Friends!!
Karter enjoying the box!!
Paw-Paw and Grandmama got her a saddle!! And we got her the backback, and she got new pink boots!! She had to wear the boots with the saddle. Of course!!!
Super Cute Santa PICTURE!!!
ReplyDeleteAww, I love the Santa picture! Cute kids!
ReplyDelete