Well, it's official. November has arrived and brought the FALL weather with him. The mornings and evenings are cool and brisk. Start getting the sweaters and jackets out.
Just a little update on what we have been up to. Halloween Night was okay. Jason is busy along with his dad and brother stripping. Yes, stripping. :) So, I went to our Trunk "r Treat at our church. It was nice to see our church reach out to little kids. I didn't realize how cool and brisk it was on Halloween. It was really chilly. But Addi and Karter are both kinda of sick so that makes for a long night. They weren't to much into trick or treating.
For some reason on Thursday nights, I just love to clean the house. It is like I am getting a head start on it before the weekend or something. And then I feel good, that I am already done cleaning before Friday or Saturday gets here. So last night, Jason didn't get home until 9, so I just cleaned away. I also made Caramel Apples, and white chocalate popcorn. Yummmm.... they both turned out yummy.
Our weekend, should be pretty calm. Nothing to exciting going on. Mom and Dad are at the PBR in Vegas with some friends. So Brianne and I are holding down the fort. HAHAHA!!! Or so we think.
WATCH OUT! Shyanne has done 3 posts in one week! :0) I'm very proud of you..see I told you you could do it ;0)
ReplyDeleteI am SO jealous!! I want to go to Cowboy Heaven in Vegas! :) I keep telling Cam just as soon as I can be away for a night, he must take me! hahaha
ReplyDeleteYou should come over and share some of that popcorn! That sounds so good!