This is the score of our first basketball game on Tuesday night. We won in OVERTIME!!! Yes, to remind you this was my first basketball game to ever coach. So I was nervous as it was, and then it has to go into overtime. My was I a wreck. :) But it all turned out good, and we won by 2. YEAH!! I was talking to the head coach, and every JV game we play will probably be a battle. So I guess I better get used to it. We are going to play so good teams right before Thanksgiving, so hopefully we can do well in those. Jason got to come and watch, so that made me happy. He is so sweet to make time to come even when they are extremely busy.
Good job Shy!!
ReplyDeleteYou do have a very loving and supportive husband...isn't God good?!!
Congrats on the win!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go coach! ;0)
ReplyDelete