Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to a man who has always, 100% loved my mom.



Happy Birthday to a man who loves, supports, provides, teaches his children.



Happy Birthday to a man who opens his heart and loves his grandchildren like his own.



Yes, today is my dad's BIRTHDAY. He is truly a hero in my life. I heard a quote one time that said "The best thing a man can do for his children is to love their mother." I so truly believe that. He has been a role model in every area of my life: marriage, faith, friendships, disappointments, victories.

I am proud to call him my daddy.

Happy Birthday Dad!

4 comments:

  1. Aww..happy birthday Mr. Halfmann! I love that picture of him and your mom..SO precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post! Beautiful! Happy birthday, Shyanne's Daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Day to Bro. Brian!! He is an amazing man. His laugh is THE most contagious ever. I love him too Shy!

    ReplyDelete