Kylee's personality is so different than mine, which at times makes it hard for me to understand why she does and doesn't do certain things. I am learning more about her ways, and it makes me laugh and smile. She's not going to show emotions or love around other people or in public places, which is so much like her Daddy. :) But I've learned that's ok, and to really cherish these times at home when she opens up and hugs and tells you how much she loves you. Sweet girl.
Anyways, when she brings home papers like these. My heart just smiles, and swells up really big.
And when she leaves sweet notes for me.
Lastly, she came in the living room the other night, and said, "I can write my name in cursive. Does this look good." Now, she's been writing other things in cursive. :)



sooo sweet! and such a good artist!!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet girl! Love that picture of you two!
ReplyDelete