I guess I should say "trims" for the girls! Back in January, when they both had lice, I trimmed their hair at home. That was Maggie's first cut, so I saved some of her hair then!
But, they have both been needing a "real" trim to get those dead ends off! So this was Maggie's Official First Hair Cut!
And she hammed it up! Silly girl!!
Sorry about the picture Kylee! This was the only one I got of her! :)
She kept saying she wanted her hair as short as her friend, Emma's! My heart couldn't do it, and I convinced her she still wanted to put it in a pony tail! :) So just a trim for her too!!




there is no better place for girl then at the beauty shop!
ReplyDeleteAmen, Eve! They are adorable - love the stacks of towels so they can reach the hair dryer!
ReplyDelete