We celebrated last weekend for Maggie's 3rd Birthday! I really loved the theme, and it was so sweet to have her little friends here to help her celebrate!
The invitations.
Some decorations. I had ordered one ballon from the UK (you can't find any products hardly in the US) that had all the characters on it, but it never made it.
I feel in love with these little books. There are so many, and they are so cute!! Thank goodness for Amazon having some of them in stock!
The Favors!
The girls got to take home a "Little Miss" Book!
The boys got to pick through the "Mr." books! Along with a sucker, bouncy ball, kazoo, stickers, juicy fruit, frisbees, and of course some yellow sunglasses! Kylee and I drew some of the characters on the white favor bags. She really loved doing it!
Sweet, sunshine girl! Can't believe she is 3!!











o so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI had some of these books growing up! lol
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Happy birthday, sweet Maggie!
ReplyDeleteOh,I love it!! Your parties are always so cute!! Kinda makes me want to throw a 'Mr' party!
ReplyDelete