Ya'll this girl is so funny!! Can you believe she'll be 3 on Sunday???
Maggie loves to "play" Crazy 8's with Jason. I use that lightly because they really just do what she wants to do.
They start the game with rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first. She will ask him for a certain color, then he'll do the same, then she will draw as many cards as she wants, and just start stacking them all in the same color. Occasionally, he will ask her for a certain number to through her off.
So the other night, Jason said "I WIN!", and she said, "No, I win; I had 12 and you had 3!" Cracks me up! She doesn't have a clue what she is saying! Ha!
Then, she got mad, and threw the cards at Jason and said, "Crazy 8 Fight!"
Ha!! She's a funny girl!

o Maggs! You make so many smile:)
ReplyDelete