We went to a double birthday party this weekend for some friends!! And Maggie immediately found and collected the yellow balloons!
Jason said the party was awesome; I think he liked it because all the dads/guys just get in their group and stay there and talk for 2 hours! Oh, and it included food!!
Our little friend Jarrett from the nursery at church was at the party too. One time Maggie was hitting him in the face with the balloon over and over, and he was so sweet, just standing there taking it, and then he started yelling "Maggie's Mama, Maggie's Mama" so I would come discipline her! Ha!
Maggie loves the color yellow! Anything that we see that is yellow, she says "because I like yellow." :) She also loves to have pig tails. Jason started doing pig tails with her a while back, and she still is requesting them! So for her birthday coming up in March I thought the Little Miss Sunshine girl would fit her personality right now perfectly! It's really hard to find anything with this theme, but I think yellow will do!



LUV IT!!
ReplyDeleteCute!!! I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDelete