Kylee helped me roll the homemade egg rolls the other night! We had fried rice, and some grilled veggies to go with them. Jason made some homemade ginger sauce, and sweet and sour sauce too! My sink was so full of dirty dishes after all that! :)
I love them, but they are a lot of work. I don't think Jason really liked them that much, but the kids actually ate them really good! I think it helped Kylee "seeing" what was in them. She said she loved them!!

I just got all caught up on your life :) I love reading about y'all! You are such a good mama, and that man of yours is pretty great too.
ReplyDeleteAnd egg rolls...how I miss egg rolls!!
That's funny. My sister and I just spent last Saturday afternoon making a whole bunch of spring rolls (she's vegan). We froze them, so I haven't had a chance to try them, but they smelled really good. We ended up with 6 dozen.
ReplyDelete