Our kids love Lego's. I don't really remember playing with Lego's growing up, maybe they are more of a toy for boys. But our kids, have grown an interest in them.
Last Christmas we got the 2 BIG green building squares because Jason said they needed some of those to build taller buildings on. Those have been fun. And he is the king of building the tallest lego buildings. Although Kylee beat he one night building this tall guy!
We'll this year at Christmas, I saw on Amazon they had some "Education Lego's"; they have these tubes and slides, cups, and balls to go down the tubes. Anyways, I thought they looked cool, and boy are they!
Kylee dropped her ball in; you can see the red lines on the last cup. That's her ball going through!
Jaxon dropping his ball in the chute!
They really are pretty cool, and they've been playing with them nearly every night!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment