Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas 2013

Christmas Eve we celebrated with Jason's family; we had an awesome lunch of lobster tails, fried shrimp, and grilled salmon, and great sides!! YUM!


Maggie got a princess crown and a sword, and a football! Jason and his brother got a plasma cutter, whatever that is! I got a new rolling pin and a new blender! Kylee got Barbie stuff, and Jaxon got Bob the Builder toys and some other things!


Have I mentioned I have the best brother-in-law ever? He's single and likes to spoil me! He got a Apple Desktop computer! It's pretty much awesome, although I'm scared to touch it! :)


Christmas Eve we went to my Grandmother's for my Dad's side! Had a great time there!

Came home, and finally got the kids to bed!




Christmas Morning Kylee woke up about 7:45, and ran to our room, and knew that Santa came!


Checking out his gun!





We went to my parents after we opened presents to open more presents!





But, for Kylee, she wanted to come back home to play with the Barbie Dream House! She loves it! 


After all that, we managed to squeeze in 3 more Christmas's!  


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I realized just how blonde Maggie's hair is until I saw these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete