The past weekend I went to the Women of Joy Conference in San Antonio, with a group of women from our church! Wish a couple of others could have joined us!!
Nonetheless, we had a GREAT time!
We heard Chris Tomlin in concert on Saturday Night! At the end of the concert, he threw out HUGE beach balls, and we were all just jumping and yelling and hitting the beach balls with 3,000 other women! Even my MOM! I know; it was crazy funny! I couldn't quit laughing! He wrote so many of the Christian songs we sing! It was awesome!
We also heard Mrs. Kay from Duck Dynasty! She was funny! We have never watched an episode because we don't get the channel, but their story is awesome! And she was very careful to give God the glory for redeeming the marriage! Praise the Lord! I was in tears!
There were over great speakers as well, and of course Charles is my FAVORITE!! He leads music at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA!

Thankful for an amazing weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment