Last Saturday, I took the kids to a Halloween Carnival. We were only there for about an hour, and hit all the big things you do at a carnival!
The only picture I got! :(
Spiderman and a Fairy, and Maggie was a last minute Cat.
Then I rushed the kids home, and jumped in the car, with my change of clothes to go to Sweetwater for my FAVORITE cousin's (*wink*wink) Murder Mystery Party! It was a blast!! Duane drove us, and Brianne and I acted. It was a huge group, with yummy hot dogs and ice cream!!
We jumped back in the car, and were home by 10! It was a crazy day!!
On Sunday, Aunt Hay Hay arrived for about 6 days; she's still here; all 3 kids are crazy, silly, happy!! We've had a cookout on Sunday evening, stayed up late to many nights playing, and tonight we are having a Thanksgiving dinner with her because she won't be back until Christmas!!
Which, if you've seen lately, Christmas really isn't that far away!! It's only like 12 Saturdays or something. And, there's only like 45 days until Black Friday! Wahoo!! And, I have to admit I've already looked at blackfriday.com several times! Going for some big items this year! I may be one of those CAMPING! Anybody want to come with me! :)
The rain has been great! Not so great timing. These farmers are picky I tell ya. It's still good though. Hoping to get some cotton stripping done next week, or the next, if it dries up.
In the meantime, Jason wanted a project to work on. So, I went to my board on pinterest, "Projects for Jason", and he is making me this little cutie from the Land of Nod website!
He's already made it; and today is going to paint it! Feeling excited!
Here's to hoping I have some better posts coming up!

Haha, I was most definitely NOT your favorite cousin Saturday!! It was a blast, thank y'all again for making the trip down for it!!
ReplyDelete